a place of faith, hope and peace.

Thursday, February 09, 2006


This is another one of the sacred places at the church in Orlando. It reminds me of the Romans scripture.

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

The cross symbolizes that love--that immense love that God has for all of us. Everyone who calls on the name of Lord receives that love.

Gracious God,

I need to feel that love this day. I call on you to help me receive it. Help me to speak that love to others who also need to hear and feel that you love them. Amen


I pray that you, being rooted and established in love,may have power,together with all the saints,to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:17-19