a place of faith, hope and peace.

Friday, February 03, 2006


This is a sacred space in a church in Orlando, Florida. It is a place to reflect and remember the hope that Jesus brings into your life. This website is also a reflection space. A space to leave thoughts, prayers, and also remember that the hope that God brings in Jesus will never leave us or abandon us.




Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go to the heavens, you are there;
If I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
If I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.

"Living Christ, Shepherd of our lives, enfold me in your spirit, speak through my voice, touch through my hands. Give me your listening heart, the power of your silences, the compassion of your words. Let me be transformed and guided by you, even as I am helping to guide others."

-- Flora Slosson Wuellner