
Moving on
Moving on in life after darkness has come consists of gradually closing doors. Letting go of that which you had no control over is difficult yet necessary. Sometimes it is things that we need to let go of and other times it is people. Maybe you have someone or something that you need to move gently out of your life. Letting God take control of the timing of it helps immensely. The decision making process is much easier when the Holy Spirit helps you do it. Today I wrote a letter and closed a door in my life. I had been waiting for the words to come and the right time, and it happened today. I thank God for helping me to do it and wait for what is to come. For closing a door in one place always opens a door in another.
Be still and know that I am God.
Psalm 46:10