Lost dog
I heard a couple of days ago about a lost dog in Arizona named Milo. Milo is a 13 year old dachshund who must of wandered away and couldn't find his way home. Everyone is out looking for him.
Tonight, I went for a walk and wandered too far. I tend to do that....curiosity gets humans too. Anyway, I eventually found my way home by way of sidewalks, dead ends and the blessing of good intuition of direction. I have gotten myself lost intentionally in the past just to see if I could find my way back. I was much younger then with much younger legs. I did have my phone with me and my friends Diana and Karin on speed dial and the calming thing was that I knew that if I called them, they would come and find me. I would take some just razing for it, but they would come. They know of my curiosity and my tendency to be adventurous. They know me and accept me for it.
I hope Milo is found. I don't think he intentionally wandered away.
We all wander from time to time, but that does not mean we are always lost.
It's nice to know though that we can count on our friends, God and our inner most selves to find the way home.