
Sinar Journey
I have carried this white tiger around with me for the past few years now. It was given to me by a wonderful friend who has helped me find the tiger that was hiding in me. This tiger was embedded in me the day I was baptized into the faith. The faith that is of Jesus.
Today I decided to name the tiger. Sinar Journey. Sinar means light of kindness and hope in India. So my tiger is a symbol of the kindness, hope and light that is in Jesus as I journey with him.
I came across a wonderful song today called The Journey and the lyrics talk about the journey of our life that never ends. It speaks of how we can keep the darkness away when we keep the light in our life. That light is Jesus Christ.
What do you carry with you that reminds you of the Light?