
Grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come...."I am the Alpha and the Omega" says the Lord God...So it is to be.
Revelation Chapter 1:4-8
I have been receiving a lot of emails from those who want to get God back into America. My question for them is when did God leave? When did God forsake his promise to us and take off for other places? The emails continue with fears of religious programming being taken off the airwaves. Even if these were true, does that mean that God is not going to be around anymore if we can't hear Joyce Meyer or see the Crystal Cathedral or hear someone preach at us as long as we buy their books and send in a small donation?
I went to see 2012 this weekend and while I loved the special effects of about 12 disaster movies all put into one, I realized once again that this movie plays on people's fears that the world is coming to an end. Many people have written about it, and made movies and cardboard signs, yet I have not seen the world end yet. It may happen, but listen to the words above. Grace to you and peace....listen again..grace to you and peace. Peace is wholeness of your entire being. In your time of intimate prayer with God, ask for that peace. Ask for wholeness. Then because of God's grace, the emails, the disaster movies, the cardboard signs will have no meaning for you. For you will have no fear, because no matter what, God is the beginning and the end, who was, who is and who is to come.
So it is to be. So it is to be.