a place of faith, hope and peace.

Sunday, April 23, 2006


O God, you are my God; I earnestly search for you. My soul thirsts for you; my whole body longs for you in this parched and weary land where there is no water. Psalm 63:1

Jesus replied "if you only knew the gift God has for you and who you are speaking to, you would ask me, and I would give you living water." John 4:10



Coming out of the desert brings with it, a newness and renewal of my faith. The dryness is gradually leaving, and as I search for that living water, God provides me with moments of grace for the dusty hot dirt on my feet.

God of Mercy,
I stand at my crossroads and look. You invite me to come and walk the ancient paths with you, and you bring rest for my soul. Praise be to God. Amen