a place of faith, hope and peace.

Monday, April 03, 2006



You have seen what I did to the Egyptians. You know how I carried you on eagle's wings and brought you to myself. Now if you obey me and keep my covenant, you will be my own special treasure from all the peoples on earth; for all the earth belongs to me. And you will be my kingdom of priests, my holy nation. This is the message you must give to the people of Israel.
Exodus 19:4-6

February 18th, 2006 was the day that I saw seven eagles. The number and what they represent was significant at the time however it has taken me until now to put it all together. God created the world in seven days. The number seven signifies creation and it was on February 18th that he started a new creation in me. For it was on that day, I had an encounter with two people that started me on the healing path from abuse that had taken place in my life when I was 18. Our mind protects us until we are ready for healing and for freedom. Eagles symbolize freedom and it was amazing that the day I started on the healing journey that I saw seven eagles. God now calls me to share and bring that healing message to others. The journey was difficult. It involved turning and facing the terror, crying out to God to save me, and then walking through the Red Sea. However, I am now on the other side, the terror is gone, and my soul is at peace. God indeed did carry me through on eagle's wings. I could have never done this myself. God placed 4 people in my life to help me and for this I give the glory to God. The place where I am now is full of sunshine, green grass, bright flowers, and kites flying free in the bright blue sky. It's an amazing place.
Thanks be to God.